Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pre-Baby Getaway

Boy, did we time this right!!!
Brandon and I wanted to take advantage of his Spring Break time to get away for just a couple of days.  We also knew that it would be the last opportunity to do so before our sweet girl arrived.
So, we headed to San Diego, which I love.  (Plus, flying was not an option for me.)
We had such a great time!! And, I felt really good for those 2 days- not the norm for me.  We chose the Gaslamp Quarter because I think it's super cute.  Also great was a free hotel- thanks to all the traveling B has done lately.  We walked around, took our time, and enjoyed everything.  To top it off, we had one of the best dinner's we've ever had.  Brandon would say it was the best for him.  The Water Grill.  If you are ever in SD you should really check it out.  Everything we had was great!!  And you have to try the Chilean Sea Bass- to die for!
Such a great weekend!!


No comments: