Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Asher's "firsts", etc.

I believe I have joined the club of those who almost exclusively post about their child/children.  I totally get it now- they are awesome and your life is all about them, so why not?!!  :-)
I wanted to make sure I wrote down some of Asher's "firsts."  (Mainly so I don't forget- which is inevitable.)
One of his first times with a binky.
Asher's first iPhone exposure; with cousin Kaylee.

June 15th- headed home from the hospital; he went in his carseat and braved the outside world for the first time

June 16- helped Brandon celebrate Father's Day by being the best present ever!

June 22nd- lost umbilical cord
June 23rd- first time to church; he was a hit with everyone!

June 25th- first full bath (which he did not like, I might add)


A little bit better now that he's in a dry, warm towel.
Our clean little man!!

Other things to note:
He has held his head up and turned it back and forth for short periods of time almost since day 1.
He has always made lots of little noises which I think sound like a monkey. They are so cute!  Therefore, I call him Monkey, Monkey Man, etc.  I feel that I need to take advantage of this now since I am sure that once he is aware of it, he'll tell me not to. LOL!

Other pictures over the first 3 weeks:


T-rex arms!!
He looks so Irish here- we will call him Asher O'Dahl!!
Loves having his arms up.
Activity mat time!
All curled up on his side by Memaw.
He laced his own fingers together- LOL!





1 comment:

Studdert Family said...

He is ADORABLE Manda!! Love all the firsts. So sweet and love that you have it all down. Look at all that red hair - so handsome.