Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween


To me, the fun of Halloween centers around the Fall Festival our church puts on each year.  It's the time I will actually attempt to dress up (although I admit costume creativity is Brandon's gift) and it's the time I feel I really get to see other's costumes and hang out for any period of time.  So much fun!!

Here we are getting Asher ready for his first Fall Festival!!



He was quite the hit with daddy, as together they were the famous duo of Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat.  The kids loved them and they were stopped multiple times for photo ops.  


My costume was a stretch as I attempted to be an animal trainer with my sling signifying my "occupational hazard".  Don't worry, I made it easy on people by having a tag that said animal trainer and an arrow pointing to my sling saying occupational hazard. :-)

Halloween day was spent at Auntie Jen and Uncle Ryan's house.  
He had fun with the family.



We came back that evening for the main event.  Yet, little Curious George was asleep in daddy's arms by house #1- not that he can really Trick-or-Treat anyways.  I know he'll be all over it next year!

Curious George in the pack and play at Auntie Jen's.



No comments: