Monday, December 30, 2013

Baby's First Christmas!!

Asher's first Christmas- I blinked and it came and went.  He seemed to enjoy himself as much as a 6-month old can and appears to be enamored by two toys so far: his Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (good job Santa) and Scout (thanks Gpa Larry!).


Although, let it be noted that I do want to teach Asher that Christmas is about more than toys. I realize I will not be a popular mom as he gets older- LOL!

Our favorite of Asher's presents were his new tub and toys!!  He was getting so big for his baby tub that Auntie Belinda and Uncle Nick couldn't have had better timing.  Yay!!
Yet I do have to say that our wonderful family just spoiled him with presents- lucky boy!!

There are so many things I can't wait to show and teach him about Christmas!  I need to make sure to slow down and be very intentional so I don't let each Christmas just fly by as he gets older.  So exciting!  
Mommy, Daddy, and your family love you so much Little Moo and we hope you had a great day!!



No comments: