Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home Sweet Home


Brandon and I are so excited and feel so blessed to be in our new home!!  While everything didn't go as I had thought or planned (late closing, change of moving date), all ended up working out and we are moved in!  Moving while 6 months pregnant was a little rough, but we have had great help from family and friends.  I can't wait to make tons of great memories and to start getting things ready for baby!



So I just had to take a picture of the kitchen a day or so after moving in.  I am going a bit slow with putting things away, but wanted to prove to myself that everything I do unpack has to be an improvement on this craziness!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting year you two have had. Take care of yourselves as you prepare your beautiful new home for the precious little baby. Love you, Aunt Karen

Studdert Family said...

Congrats again Manda & Brandon! So happy for you both. What a year. Can't wait to see the new digs. xoxo