Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome to the neighborhood!

While there are some days when I wonder if many nice people exist anymore, I am happy to report that they do.  At least in our neighborhood they do.
Over the past couple of weeks I have been pleasantly surprised by the neighbors who have stopped to say hello and welcome.  While it does help that we already know 2 families living here, there have been others just as nice.

Flowers from the Harvey Family.  
Other fun things we have enjoyed so far:
Walking to the local park/play area and seeing many families enjoying springtime in AZ.
Having many walking paths to choose from and areas in which to go.
Seeing hot air balloons almost each morning close by.  (I know this is just a coincidence, but man does it brighten my day.)
Driving up and feeling like this is "home."

We can't wait to share it all with so many of you!!

1 comment:

grammabebe said...

so happy for you both !!