Thursday, August 1, 2013

Asher's Newborn Photos

I am finally getting these posted!!  Asher was 16 days old when these were taken- which is older than the max 10 days that are for normal "newborn" shots.  I was in the hospital for the first 5, so I figure we did pretty good. :-)
I had no idea how they would turn out as they were all taken in our bedroom.  The lighting was good and poor kid was born during a super hot time, so outdoor shots didn't quite happen.
He did a great job (and of course so did our photographer Briana)!
Proud Mommy and Daddy!









And baby makes 3...






Thank you Diane for the personalized blanket!


The following were taken in a cradle that my grandfather (Lloyd- yes Asher's middle name) made before I was born.  It has been in our family since then and used by me, my sister Jen, my cousins Lauren and Lindsay, Jen's kids Kaylee, Alexa and Nolan and now Asher! So special!!



Memaw had this sign waiting for us when we came home from the hospital.



No comments: