Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family Resemblance

Although it was one of the happiest days of my life, right after Asher was born, I was convinced he didn't look like either one of us.  My joy was slightly taken down a notch.  Don't get me wrong, to me he is the cutest thing, but I didn't see any resemblance at all.  So I finally asked our moms to get us newborn pictures in order to compare.
Amanda
Brandon
Both pictures are a little tough to see as they are faded and actually the one B's mom had access to out of storage is on/around a candle and even harder to see clearly.  

The verdict of "who does Asher look like"??
This is the most "newborn" shot of Asher that shows his hair.
Not sure why but I can't get this one to show vertically.
This one is the most recent shot- 9 weeks.  It was just too cute not to post!!
B says he is a "dead ringer" for me.  While I do see a resemblance, I think it's the hair.  (I tried to find shots of him that really show his hair.)  Mine does look pretty red in the picture.  Yet my mom swears it was just an auburn tint.  I feel it's brown and I still sport my natural color, so you can be the judge of that. :-)
As far as Brandon's pic...have you seen my nephew Braylen??  I think they look a LOT alike.  
Check out my sister-in-laws website 
(yes Adrianne, I feel it's WAY more than a blog).
http://www.dreambookdesign.com

Don't you just love how genes work!!


No comments: