Thursday, September 29, 2016

Maggie- 6 months old

On September 27th, Maggie turned 6 months old!!
I can't even believe it! My sweet baby girl is 1/2 a year old!!  I've heard that the months really do fly by once you have a second + child, and it is so true.
Here are some things little Maggie is up to:
She is always reaching for things. And then promptly bringing them to her mouth.
Maggie intently watches us eat. This girl is going to be ready to try food!! I did wait until 6 months with her.  With Asher I started at 5 with rice cereal.  He didn't like it, and I guess the doctors are advising to wait until 6 months now, so I'm doing that and will start with veggies.
She is averaging an 8 hour stretch with about 12 hours total at night.  Praise the Lord!! She is also still a rock star napper.  I'm so glad I started her on a schedule. 
Maggie wants to sit up in the middle of nursing. And lots of other times. She wants to sit up period! She contracts her little core- it's so cute!  Yet, we practice sitting up and she's still very wobbly.
Loves rolling around and she's really good at it!  I definitely can't just put her down and have her stay put anymore.
Maggie sucks on any part of her hand; and will suck on yours if you are around.  She loves chewing on her paci and any other rubbery type toy like Sophie.  Her mouth seems to really bother her now.  She often sucks in her bottom lip, too.  Poor girl- teething is full swing!!
She loves having her hands kissed and she loves talking. We have 2 noisy kids!!
Brother still makes her laugh most of all. 

She has the cutest chunky wrists, hands and thighs!!  Although she's small overall, she's got some serious rolls!!
Maggie is just so full of joy!!  Her little personality has just stolen my heart!
Maggie loves her bath!
Our little model.  And this is one more outfit my sister wore. So fun!
Brother and sister have such a special bond.
Daddy is still adjusting to carting around 2 kids..LOL!!


1 comment:

The Gregor Family said...

Love it, and she is just so cute! Love Brandon's face in the last one! So fun to see her in some of my old outfits. Amazing the elastic is not all stretched out!